Invite your kids into the kitchen with you this Easter to make these easy and fun Chocolate Covered Carrot Strawberries! Chocolate dipped strawberries are the perfect springtime treat. They’re so easy to make, but are elegant and delicious! Both the adults and children at your Easter celebration will love these chocolate covered strawberries. The best part is that you and your guests can enjoy making them together! All that you need to make this easy recipe are some fresh Florida strawberries and the orange chocolate to dip them in!
- 1 pound Florida strawberries
- 2 cups orange candy melts or white chocolate wafers and orange food coloring
- Wash, drain, and pat your strawberries down with paper towels.
- Melt your orange candy melts. You can do this easily in the microwave using a microwave-safe bowl, preferably wide and with tall sides. Heat the chocolate for 15 seconds at a time, and then stir. Repeat as necessary until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour some of the melted chocolate into a small plastic bag, twisting the top to push it into a corner of the bag. Pierce the tip of the bag with a skewer, and set aside for now.
- Skewer your strawberries, and then dip them in the chocolate. Swirl the strawberries in the chocolate just below their green tops to cover them completely.
- Using the plastic bag with chocolate in it, decorate each of your chocolate dipped strawberries with lines.
- Refrigerate for approximately 15 minutes until the chocolate is set.
- Enjoy your chocolate covered carrot strawberries!