Candace Dyer is the voice behind the blog Authentically Candace where she shares her yummy recipes, adventures, and inspiration! Candace is no stranger here! She has also shared her simple and delicious recipe for her Strawberry Balsamic Brie Grilled Cheese.
This is what Candace says about her Strawberry Caprese Salad with Balsamic and Mint:
This salad is full of bright, juicy berries, cherry tomatoes and mini mozzarella balls, lightly dressed with a yummy balsamic dressing, basil and mint.
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1 container of strawberries (about 1 pound, cut in quarters)
- 1 handful of basil, shredded
- 1 handful of mint, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces of mini mozzarella balls
- Mix together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and brown sugar, whisking until smooth.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, place in bowl, salt and pepper to taste.
- Quarter the strawberries.
- Add strawberries and mozzarella to a large bowl and add in cherry tomatoes.
- Add in basil and mint.
- Toss with balsamic dressing and serve immediately or refrigerate.
Originally posted at Authentically Candace.