No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake K-Bobs
Mary Ellen shares her lovingly crafted recipes, many of which are old family favorites, on her blog, Recipes, Food & Cooking! She believes in using fresh ingredients, and that you can cook quick meals on a budget without sacrificing flavor.
Mary Ellen is sharing her recipe for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake K-Bobs with us! Here’s what she has to say about the recipe:
We really love these No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake K-bobs. These strawberry no bake k-bobs couldn’t be easier to make and you only need 6 ingredients.
The best thing is they are ready whenever you are because you make the balls and keep them in the freezer until ready to put your k-bobs together.
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- ¾ cup confectioner’s sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 qts. Florida Strawberries
- In a mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, sugar, vanilla and sour cream.
- Add in the strawberries.
- Put the mixture into a storage container that can go in the freezer. Freeze overnight or for 4 – 6 hours.
- Take out of freezer about 15 minutes before rolling into balls. I used a small scoop to then make balls about the size of walnuts. Roll in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Thread onto a skewer surrounded by strawberries. Serve right away.
- The cheesecake balls can be kept in the freezer until ready to use. Let set out about 10 minutes before putting on a skewer with the strawberries.
Originally posted on Recipes, Food & Cooking.
TOTAL TIME25 Min
PREP TIME30 Min
COOK TIME5 Min