Christina Thomas is the Chief Epicurista at GO Epicurista. Christina is a hospitality consultant, event planner, food & travel enthusiast, brand cheerleader, ice cream fanatic, chocoholic, fitness lover, runner, and eternal optimist on a mission to #MakeSomedayHappen one delicious bite, sip and trip at a time.
Christina freshened up this classic cocktail with Florida strawberries and her special strawberry honey. This cocktail is so good, it could even leave people wondering how to get a fake id so that they can sneak into bars and request this drink when they crave it most! You can make your next gathering special by serving up Strawberry Bee’s Knees cocktails for your friends! Cheers!
- 2 oz Gin (Use vodka if preferred)
- 4 ea Florida Strawberries
- 1 oz Strawberry Honey Syrup (see recipe below)
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Strawberry or Lemon Twist Garnish
Strawberry Honey Syrup
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Raw Honey (unflavored natural honey can be used)
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
Originally posted at GO Epicurista.