Christina Thomas is the Chief Epicurista at GO Epicurista. Christina is a hospitality consultant, event planner, food & travel enthusiast, brand cheerleader, ice cream fanatic, chocoholic, fitness lover, runner, and eternal optimist on a mission to #MakeSomedayHappen one delicious bite, sip and trip at a time.
Christina freshened up this classic cocktail with Florida strawberries and her special strawberry honey. Make your next gathering special by serving up Strawberry Bee’s Knees cocktails for your friends! Cheers!
- 2 oz Gin (Use vodka if preferred)
- 4 ea Florida Strawberries
- 1 oz Strawberry Honey Syrup (see recipe below)
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- Strawberry or Lemon Twist Garnish
Strawberry Honey Syrup
- 1/4 cup Strawberry Raw Honey (unflavored natural honey can be used)
- 1/4 cup Hot Water
Originally posted at GO Epicurista.