You know Dasher and Dancer, and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen. But do you recall, the most famous reindeer of all? Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer!
Want to make this season extra-special for your friends and family? Chocolate dipped strawberry reindeer are so cute, tasty, and easy to make. They are sure to elicit oohs, ahhs and plenty of giggles. Get the kids and grandkids in on the fun and make a whole team of strawberry reindeer for the holidays.
- Slow cooker (for melting chocolate the easy way, less of a chance for burning it)
- Chocolate melts (milk or dark chocolate)
- Parchment paper (for drying berries)
- Toothpicks (for easy dipping)
- Strawberries (washed and dried) Note: Make sure they are dry or the chocolate will not stick
- Red mini M&Ms (nose)
- Mini chocolate chips (eyes)
- Old-fashioned pretzels (antlers)
Place a toothpick in the top of the berry and dip all the way to the top of the berry leaving the green top showing.
Place on the parchment paper to dry.
Before the chocolate is set completely place broken pretzels one on each side for antlers.
Add mini chocolate chips for the eyes, and mini red m&m for the nose.