Berry Bay U-Pick is Closed.
Mid-March is Berry Bay Farms’ U-Pick season usually begins. They will allow the public to pick their own strawberries in March. Please check their website or you can call their office at (813) 642-9866 for more information.
No need to schedule an appointment. Just come out to the farm, once the fields have opened for u-pick, and they will greet you at the gate.
Berry Bay Farms is solely owned by Marvin and Linda Brown. They have been in the strawberry business since 1978 and have been involved with several more farms and 2 cooler/sales companies.
If you have any further questions, please email them at email@example.com.
5135 Bonita Drive
Wimauma, FL 33598
Helpful U-Pick Tips:
- Dress comfortably. Wear loose fitting clothing.
- Wear a hat or cap and bring sunscreen.
- Bring your own containers to transport.
- If you plan to spend the day, take ice to keep berries cool.
- Select only firm ripe berries.
- Be careful not to remove the tops of the berries.
- Make an effort to pick every ripe berry on each plant rather than jumping from plant to plant and row to row.